theMNLawyers.com website and all of its content should be exclusively used for general information purposes only. We are not attorneys and the website should not be used or construed as legal advice. Use of this website does not form an attorney-client relationship and no attorney-client privileged or confidential information is or should be shared or developed on this website. We cannot guarantee the privacy of any communications related to the website. Additionally, we do not verify the accuracy of information included in any attorney’s profiles, and we do not endorse any attorney identified on our website. Each user must rely on their own investigation of attorneys for all aspects relating to current or potential legal representation.
Terms of Service
TERMS OF SERVICE: THEMNLAWYERS.COM
You are granted a revocable license to use the Services according to the terms and conditions contained herein.
Users: You may not print, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute content available through the site to online bulletin boards, message boards, newsgroups, chat rooms, or in other any manner without our prior written permission. Modification of the content or use of the content for any purpose, other than your own personal, noncommercial use is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and can subject you to legal liability.
You may not post or obtain any content using the web site which: is threatening, obscene, pornographic or profane, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law. While Lawyers does not and cannot review all content provided to it, and is not responsible for such content, Lawyers reserves the right to delete, edit or rearrange content that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene or in violation of copyright or trademark laws or otherwise unacceptable, without notice or compensation or liability. You acknowledge that any content may be removed, published, copied, modified, transmitted and displayed by Lawyers for the purposes of delivering the offered services. Lawyers will not be liable for any content provided to it, including the photographs and any content added by account holders.
In addition, in connection with your use of the site services, you agree not to:
Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the site services, including, without limitation, by means of denial of service, “hacking” or defacing any portion of any of our web sites;
- Use the site services for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site services or any of our web sites;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any content available through the site services or any of our web sites without our prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to download, retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the content available through the site services or any of our web sites; or
- Harvest or collect information about users of the site services without their express consent.
You further agree that at no time will you, directly or indirectly, engage in, assist, abet, encourage, facilitate or approve the following:
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Download any file posted by any photographer that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the site services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines or applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
While Lawyers uses reasonable efforts to ensure compliance with applicable laws relating to rights of privacy or publicity, including the use of subject releases when necessary and requiring content creators to screen the information posted on the web site, it makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, correctness or reliability of the information contained herein, nor can Lawyers ensure that all persons depicted in the photographs have consented to the display of their image on this web site. If any information or a photograph appears on this web site without your consent and you wish to have it removed, please copy the image and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your reason why you would like it removed.
You also agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Site services and the content made available therein.
- In connection with the Services, we will display content that is created by us and also content that may not be created by us, which together shall be considered the “Site Information”. We may review any Site Information to determine whether it is in violation of any law or our policies, and may refuse to display or remove any content or Site Information in our sole discretion. We are not responsible for actively monitoring any Site Information developed or posted by third-parties, including lawyers which are the subject of the Site Information, and we do not guarantee the accuracy or quality of any component or part of Site Information.
- The Site Information is intended as general information to the public and not intended to provide specialized or unique information to any particular individual. Your use of the Services, including communications provided to legal professionals, does not constitute an attorney-client relationship between Lawyers and You, nor does it, in and of itself, create an attorney-client relationship between You and the particular legal professional you are contacting through the Services. NOTE THAT ANY COMMUNICATION USING THE SERVICES MAY NOT BE CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY NOT BE SUBJECT TO THE ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE AND YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL WHAT IS COMMUNICATED USING THE SERVICES.
- You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Lawyers, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint ventures, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement. You are solely responsible for all content you post on or submit to any forums or message board contained on the site. You are aware and acknowledge that Lawyers has no obligation to monitor any forum or message board and you are not relying upon Lawyers to monitor the forums or message board. Furthermore, Lawyers shall not be responsible or liable to any person or entity whatsoever (including, without limitation, persons who may use or rely on such data or materials or to whom such data or materials may be furnished) for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based upon or resulting from any information or opinions provided in or through Lawyers. Any forum or message board shall be used only in a noncommercial manner.
- We do not review, advise, or otherwise screen any information provided by a legal professional with regard to advertisements, information, or any communications with any User provided through the Services. Each legal professional is specifically responsible for ensuring any such information, advertisements, or communication complies with any applicable law and rule of professional conduct for their particular jurisdiction. Users concerned about potential ethics or professional misconduct issues are suggested to contact the respective Board of Professional Responsibility for their jurisdiction.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, Lawyers hereby claims all right, title and interest in the Site Information, the Services and its affiliated Trademark, Tradename, Domain Name herein as protected by U.S. and/or Foreign copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws, and belong to Lawyers or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights in the Content are owned by Lawyers or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Site. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the site services. You may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the Site without specific permission from Lawyers or the copyright owner. You are specifically prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
- Any software available for download via the Site is the copyrighted work of Lawyers and/or its licensors. Use of such software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies or is included with the software. Downloading, installing, and/or using any such software indicates your acceptance of the terms of the end user license agreement. Lawyers is not responsible nor liable for any use or installation of such software.
- Lawyers is not responsible for any damage or inability to contact the Site or the Service. Lawyers uses reasonable means to ensure that the Service is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. However, there will be occasions when the Service will be interrupted for maintenance, upgrades and emergency repairs or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of Lawyers. You agree that Lawyers shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Lawyers, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint ventures, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
- Enforcement/ Choice of Law/ Choice of Forum. If any part of this Agreement is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, it will not impact any other provision of this Agreement, all of which will remain in full force and effect. Any and all disputes relating to this Agreement, your use of the Site, any other Lawyers web site, the Service, or the Content are governed by, and will be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without regard to any conflict of laws provisions.
- Changes to Services. Lawyers may at any time, and with no notice or with reasonable notice, change the site services, including eliminating or discontinuing any content or feature of the site services; or impose fees, charges or other conditions for use of the site services. User acknowledges that such may change and shall not rely on Lawyers for any service or feature or price.
- The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by Lawyers or one of its subsidiaries infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see www.loc.gov/copyright/ for details. Notices and counter-notices with respect to our web sites should be sent to Pro-Vice LLC, 1173 Savannah Trl, Victoria, MN 55386 or to email@example.com. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as legal advice and it is not intended as legal advice.
- The Service is directed solely to individuals residing in the United States. We make no representation that materials provided through the Service are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Service from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent applicable. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction we so desire, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any such service or product that we provide.
Date of Last Revision: December 7, 2015
PRO-VICE LLC, d/b/a The MNLawyers.com (“Lawyers”, “we” or “us”), recognizes and respects the importance of maintaining the privacy of our photographers, consumers and other users of our software, website, and other services we provide (collectively, our “Services”).
Collection of Information
We reserve the right to gather information from and about You to allow us and certain third parties to communicate with You, to process Your orders, to improve our Services, to provide an enhanced and more personalized interactive shopping experience and to inform You, and Your invited guests, of special offers and discounts. Some of these offers and discounts may be offered by on behalf of third parties, some of which may be independent and not under the control of Lawyers Software
When are we collecting information?
We collect personal information when:
- you register to become a member of our Services or any other partner services
- you use our Services to store, share, and/or print Your pictures online
- you make online purchases
- you submit questions or comments to us
- you participate in online surveys, forums, chats, bulletin boards, discussion groups
- you participate in online promotions, premiums, sweepstakes or contests
- you request that we send information to You, Your friends, family and colleagues
This information is collected through our Web Site and emails. Information You enter might be collected even if You cancel or do not complete the intended use, registration, or order process.
The types of information we may collect include Your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, credit card information and other contact or identifying information You choose to provide. If You choose to use Your real name (or include any identifying information as part of Your “nickname”) that information may be publicly displayed through the Services. Therefore, please use caution in determining how You wish to be identified in using the Services.
WhenYou access Your Web Site account, You are automatically using our secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information You enter before it’s sent to us. This means that all of the customer information we gather is reasonably protected against unauthorized access.
Your browser should display a “lock” or “key” icon at the bottom screen when a secure connection is made, and the URL bar on the top ofYour browser typically shows the first characters as “https.” All of the customer data we collect, once submitted by You, is reasonably protected against unauthorized access.
Note: If You opt-out from receiving further promotional emails from us, we will not share any of Your information with any third parties, including our Affiliates.
When You access or use our Services, we may also automatically collect information about You, including:
- Log Information: We log information about Your use of the Services, including the type of browser You use, access times, pages viewed, Your IP address and the page You visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device You use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, screen resolution, color and depth, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of Your device each time You access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to Your computer or mobile device. We may also collect information using web beacons (sometimes called “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
Please note that a number of companies offer utilities designed to help You visit web sites anonymously. Although this may interfere with and limit our ability to provide You with the Services, we want You to be aware that these tools exist. We do not warrant the effectiveness of these utilities in coordination with the provision of our Services, and we do not represent that we will be able to process Your requests or provide the Services to You should You use such a utility.
From time to time, if authorized by You, we may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if You create or log into Your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as Your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site. We may receive updated information about You, such as an updated billing address, from the financial institution issuing Your credit card in connection with our billing for the Services.
What are “cookies” and how do we use them?
A cookie is a piece of data stored on Your hard drive, which contains information about You, such as the web pages You visit. These cookies allow the web site to remember important information that will make Your use of the Service more enjoyable. Lawyers cookies do not contain any personal information and are used for these reasons: (1) cookies allow us to keep track of the content You download; (2) cookies allow us to remember You when You login to the places on our site which require Membership; (3) to remember Your country and language preferences; (4) to help us understand the size of our audience, traffic, and bandwidth patterns;(5) to manage and present site information; (6) to deliver information specific to Your interests; and (7) to manage site information displayed on Your computer.
Use of Information
We may use information about You for various purposes, including to:
- Communicate with You
- Register You in programs
- Create and maintain accounts
- Send friends, families and colleagues information on Your behalf
- Send information You request, including technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Facilitate Your use of, and our administration and operation of the Services;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand Your needs and provide You with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- Upon your request, to facilitate communication with a Legal Professional. Note that no information regarding such communication is kept by Lawyers, and we have no way to retrieve or otherwise archive the information;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe Your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety any individual;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With Your consent or at Your direction, including if we notify You through our Services that the information You provide will be shared in a particular manner and You provide such information
.We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify You.
Portions of the Services (such as our Member registration and guest/event login screen) require registration and log-in processes in which You will need a user ID and password (collectively, the “Password”). Any Password provided toYou will be the exclusive property and confidential information of Lawyersand may be used by You solely for Your individual use of this Web Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any Password provided to You. Any activities that occur using Your Password areYour responsibility, whether or not authorized by You. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of Your Password or accounts.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Lawyers takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.However, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although we make reasonable efforts to safeguard Your personal information once we receive it, we cannot warrant the security of information You transmit to us.
From the Company and its Affiliates
1. Writing to us at:
250 Prairie Center Drive, Suite 205
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
2.Emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If You opt-out from receiving further promotional emails from us, we will not share Your email address with any third parties, including our Affiliates and partners.
If You prefer not to receive further product information and promotional mailings/emails from us based on information You provided to us, please indicate this in Your instructions to us and please include Your mailing address. Any email from us for which the primary purpose is the advertising or promotion of a product or service will contain contact information/link and a reply email address to which You may reply to opt-out from receiving similar future emails. Please note that Your instructions do not govern the use of personal information You may have provided to third party merchants, including Your Photographer, whose products and services may be displayed or accessible on or through the Services. The use of informationYou have provided to these third party merchants is governed by their privacy policies and terms. Also, Your instructions do not apply to “transactional or relationship” email messages which include, but are not limited to, registration, order status, confirmation or reply emails. (These email messages may also contain promotional items and offers however, that is not their primary purpose.)
Your instructions will only apply to the Lawyers Services, not to any third party or their web sites. Please refer to the policies and opt-out provisions of those other web sites.
Your instructions to limit the use of Your information will be processed as soon as reasonably practicable and in accordance with applicable law.
Your Consent and Changes to this Policy
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com